Toolkit for the Mind, Volume 2.
For more information, visit Books.
Personal Development & Life Coach working in Glasgow & Lanarkshire
Life coaching focuses entirely on the self and aims to evaluate and assess your current strengths and weaknesses. We examine any issues you are concerned about and identify strategies that can improve your wellbeing.
Dan Ross was interviewed by Capital FM Scotland's Katy J about the challenges lockdown has presented, and the techniques we can adopt to ensure smooth transition out of it. Click below for a listen.
What does a Life Coach do?
A life coach will help you identify realistic ways to increase your confidence and self-esteem. Specialist techniques and practices are used to aid you in achieving what you want out of life.
Reasons you might need a Life Coach
- To become a better communicator
- To increase confidence and self-esteem
- To develop self-motivation
- To find and sustain happiness
- To improve your relationship or, if you're single, attract someone suitable for you
- To develop the drive and energy to learn new skills
- To overcome debt, grief and/or regret
A Life Coach will steer you in many ways, including:
- Helping you decide what your goals are
- Identifying resources to help you achieve your goals
- Assisting you in developing your confidence and self-esteem
- Focussing on your strengths and working on your weaknesses
- Formulating a sustainable and realistic plans
What you can expect from your Life Coach:
- Strong observation and communication skills
- An analytical approach
- Motivation and energy
- A thorough knowledge of theory
- Understanding and appreciation
- An objective mind
- Empathy and patience
- A wealth of real life experiences
Dan Ross Motivation will equip you with the tools and insight to rise up and become who you want to be.
Like building your own house from scratch, it's fine to have the plans of your dream home, but if you don't have the tools, you can't even lay the foundations.
Dan Ross Motivation will assist you in acquiring those tools.